Monday, January 31, 2011

Weather in here relfected how i am.

I reached singapore at 6 this morning,its kinda sad and dissapointed that you dint reply my text.I know that you are sleeping..but..sigh..nevermind :)


After having my bath,i sit infront of the laptop waiting you online :|

i waited and wait..finally! you're online!

I was hoping that you tell me that your phone have no credit so you din't reply me.But you din't ...

I guess i can't cheat myself at all huh.

Seriously i don't know why i lost my appetite to eat,eventhought im hungry.but i still feel like eating :s

Oh ya,weather today are so strange,its like reflecting me these days.

When i felt happy it shines,when i felt moody its RAIN HEAVILY!

But most of the i always moody one =o= for no reason.

These are the pics that i take before the RAIN FALLS DOWN







                                          BEFORE RAIN FALLS ! AND I MISS YOU LIKE HELL ! YOU WON'T KNOW!

Thanks to my bro for cheering me when i was in extreamly down,love you guys!

Iloveyou.June Aleshanee. I really really do. If you just give me a chance. Time won't wait they say :( But i'll wait you.

1 comment: