Saturday, March 26, 2011

Love = Past?

Goodbye                                                       I dont really know what to say anymore

                                                                    Maybe im annoying?

                                                              Im not good at coaxing you

                                                          Im not good at understanding you

                                                                    Im not good at you.

                                                            And Im not perfect as he does.

                                                        


                                                                      Im sorry. June



                                                      I saw you and his conversation last night

                                                                       It was sweet.

                                                 How i wish i was the one that chatting with you

                                                 You know how i felt when i saw the message?
                                                            
                                                                 You will never know :/

                                                              


                                                               Am I a fool to even dream?

                                 Every time I gain a fragment of the present, I lose a fragment of the past

                                    
                                        I just happened to linger there - my existence to you, my dear


                                            I'll see you when we'll say, "Hello," like we never left

                                                      I'll hold your hand and you'll hold mine

                                                               But until then... goodbye.


                                                        I will never ever forget our promise :)


                                                          But i think is the time to break it.

                                    

                                                               My inbox is empty now :)
                                                 
                                          Seriously,i dont really know what are you thinking sometimes         


                                                                 I can hardly guess :s

                                   But no matter what you think, i think is the best what im doing right now    



                                                         I won't forget those text message.


                                            






This is so not me,ahahhaha.
I can't believe im writting all this lame things :x
Bye Bye (; 


I really wish this is the place where i can hide myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment